Download Driver HP Deskjet 1050 Free
|Driver HP Deskjet 1050|
As you might expect, this printer has a very conventional design, with nothing unusual apart from an overhang at the front and a thin cosmetic inset around the join between the scanner cover and the body of the machine.
You need to print an alignment page, which you then scan on the machine's flatbed to complete the alignment. The scanner is a simple Contact Image Sensor (CIS) device but, like the rest the machine, is more than adequate for basic functions.
The supplied CD includes drivers for Windows and OS X and a copy of HP Scan, which can handle scanning to JPG, PDF or TIF, though there's no Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software – it would be unreasonable to expect it, at the price. The device can scan at up to 1,200ppi, more than enough if you want to use third-party OCR software with the DeskJet 1050.
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Support 32bit and 64bit
HP Deskjet 1050 Free Download Driver =>> Download Here
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X
- HP Deskjet 1050 Printer Mac Driver Download (86.37 MB)
- HP Deskjet 1050 Printer Mac OS X 10.7 Driver Download (110.83 MB)
- HP Deskjet 1050 Printer Mac OS X 10.8 Driver Download (96.88 MB)
This driver works both the HP Deskjet 1050 Printer Download.
How to Install :
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager check that the device you are making an attempt to put in isn't already listed from past install tries. If the device is found highlight it and take away it from Device Manager to stop any conflicts throughout the install.
- Once Device Manager appearance ok resuscitate the PC.
- As the laptop is rebooting associate degree install new hardware wizard ought to seem if Windows detects the new hardware victimization this wizard you ought to be able to purpose Windows to the folder containing your drivers either on the CD, diskette, or the folder containing the files you downloaded.
- If Windows doesn't observe any new hardware open electrical device and double-click the Add hardware icon to run the hardware detection wizard. throughout the steps you'll have associate degree choice to tell Windows you have got a disk containing the drivers for your new hardware device, at now Windows to the directory containing the drivers for your device.
- Once drivers are put in resuscitate.